$5500 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
This is an excellent opportunity to get creative and really catch the attention of the delegates.
Wi-fi password needs to be a minimum of 8 characters in length.
Benefits and inclusions
- Logo in the Pocket Planner
- Promotion of wi-fi details to delegates via email and at the conference
- Opportunity to select wi-fi password and network name
- Logo on ‘our sponsors’ webpage
- Sponsor listing, including company description and logo
- Acknowledgement of sponsor on the app and virtual platform
- One (1) virtual registration, which includes access to attend all sessions, networking events and Braindate, and ability to book appointments with other attendees
We are looking forward to meeting as many people as possible in person on the Gold Coast in October. We understand that some people will not be able to attend in person, so we are planning an omnichannel event and doing everything we can to ensure the virtual experience is just as rewarding and valuable as the in-person experience.
If the in-person conference cannot go ahead due to reasons beyond our control (for example, last-minute COVID-19 restrictions imposed by the Australian or Queensland governments), the conference will be delivered fully online via the virtual platform. Some or all of the entitlements listed above may no longer be deliverable in the virtual context. In this instance, the conference organiser will substitute certain in-person entitlements for virtual entitlements where possible.
For more information about changes to packages, you can view our full COVID-19 response and Terms and Conditions here. If you have questions or would like to discuss other options with us, please contact us via email.
How to apply
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor at AIEC, please fill out the online application form.
Once your application is received, it will be reviewed by the Organising Committee, and you will be notified via email if your application has been accepted or not. Please note that confirmation of an application may take up to 10 working days, due to the popularity of some of the packages.
Terms and conditions
Please ensure you have read and understood the AIEC sponsorship and exhibition terms and conditions before you submit your application.