Stationery (notepads and pens)
$8,400 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
Have your organisation’s logo on all the conference notepads and pens.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your brand seen by all delegates during and long after the conference has ended.
Stationery items will be available at the Registration Desk so delegates can pick them up on arrival at the venue.
We kindly request that you support our efforts in making the conference more sustainable by using sustainable materials for all stationery items supplied.
If you would like to co-brand the items with the AIEC logo, we can provide the assets required. Items must be supplied by the sponsor, and artwork is subject to approval by the conference organiser.
At the conference
- Logo in the Program
- Opportunity to co-brand pens and notepads (items supplied by the sponsor) with company logo and AIEC logo
Emails, social media, and campaigns
- Engagement with the sponsor/exhibitor through social media
Website and app
- Profile on the app and virtual platform – This includes the opportunity to upload your company bio, logo, useful links, digital resources, and contact details
- Sponsor listing on the app and virtual platform
- Logo and hyperlink on 'Our sponsors' page on the AIEC website
- One (1) conference in-person registration (including access to sessions, exhibition, all social events, and virtual platform)
- Opportunity to purchase additional conference registrations at the exhibitor rate
- Opportunity to purchase a ‘group registration’ package
How to apply
Before you apply, please ensure you have read the detailed list of inclusions/exclusions for the package you are interested in.
Please submit your application via our Cvent online application form. There is no payment required at this stage.
Once your application is submitted, you will receive an automatic email acknowledging receipt of your application. Please contact us if you do not receive this email within 24 hours.
Your application will be reviewed by the AIEC Organising Committee, and you will be notified via email if your application has been accepted or declined.
Responses may take up to 10 working days, due to the popularity of some of the packages.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Application Form
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read and understood all the AIEC Sponsorship and Exhibition Terms and Conditions before you submit your application.
9 February - Call for proposals opens
10 March - Call for proposals closes
1 June - Registration open
July - Program released
31 July - Super early bird registration closes
4 September - Early bird registration closes
10–13 October – AIEC 2023