Price upon application
This is a unique opportunity to really make your mark at AIEC. We are looking for a partner who can help us promote Braindate to our attendees.
‘Braindating’ is a structured networking experience, where people with shared interests connect virtually to make meaningful connections and discuss topics of interest.
As a result of the success of our first virtual Braindate event in 2020, this year, we are offering a ‘hybrid’ Braindate experience as a central part of the peer-learning and knowledge-sharing opportunities that AIEC 2021 has to offer. It will a chance to make meaningful connections and have interesting conversations with people who shared the same interests as you, in person or online.
A braindate can be either a one-on-one 30 minute conversation or a 45 minute group discussion. You connect on the Braindate marketplace where all topics and ideas are listed, and the actual braindates take place over the four days of the conference (5 to 8 October).
To find out more about Braindate, watch this video, see testimonials from our last Braindate event or visit the E-180 website.
To discuss the opportunities this sponsorship package offers, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Benefits and inclusions
- Promotion of Braindate and sponsor acknowledgement in the lead-up to the conference via AIEC newsletters, social media, info webinars and promo video(s)
- 1:1 strategy session with Braindate Strategy Planner and sponsor to identify influencers and Braindate key topics and to share tips on how to successfully host group sessions and create content that reﬂects the sponsor’s brand awareness goals
During the conference:
- Logo in Pocket Planner
- Logo on signage in the sponsored space (Braindate Lounge)
- Opportunity to display one (1) pull-up banner in the sponsored space (banner provided by sponsor)
- Promotion of the sponsored space to delegates at the conference
- Opportunity to display corporate literature and/or branded accessories in the sponsored space (items provided by sponsor)
- Promotion of one giveaway offer during the conference
- One (1) full conference registration, virtual or in-person (including access to sessions, exhibition and all social events)
- Website, virtual platform and app:
- Logo on ‘our sponsors’ and ‘Braindate’ webpages
- Sponsor listing, including company description and logo
- Sponsor acknowledgement on the virtual platform
- Logo on the E-180 Braindate marketplace platform
- Other benefits specific to the virtual Braindate will be available and confirmed closer to the event
We are looking forward to meeting as many people as possible in person on the Gold Coast in October. We understand that some people will not be able to attend in person, so we are planning an omnichannel event and doing everything we can to ensure the virtual experience is just as rewarding and valuable as the in-person experience.
If the in-person conference cannot go ahead due to reasons beyond our control (for example, last-minute COVID-19 restrictions imposed by the Australian or Queensland governments), the conference will be delivered fully online via the virtual platform. Some entitlements listed above may no longer be deliverable in the virtual context. In this instance, the conference organiser will substitute certain in-person entitlements for virtual entitlements where possible.
For more information about changes to packages, you can view our full COVID-19 response and Terms and Conditions here. If you have questions or would like to discuss other options with us, please contact us via email.
How to apply
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor at AIEC, please fill out the online application form.
Once your application is received, it will be reviewed by the Organising Committee and you will be notified via email if your application has been accepted or not. Please note that confirmation of an application may take up to 10 working days due to the popularity of some of the packages.
Please ensure you have read and understood the AIEC Sponsorship and Exhibition Terms and Conditions before you submit your application.
Terms and Conditions