Vocational education and training (VET)
This key interest area focuses on sessions specific to the vocational education and training (VET) sector.
Topics under this KIA typically cover:
- the role of VET in the future of work
- student recruitment and market diversification
- innovations in and opportunities for VET offshore delivery
- micro-credentials in VET
- enhancing links with industry
- learning abroad and internationalisation of the curriculum.
Topics in this track will overlap with topics in most other key interest areas, but more specifically in transnational education (TNE), business development and strategy (BD&S), marketing (MKT), employability (EMP) and teaching and learning (T&L).
This KIA will be of interest to:
- VET representatives
- government representatives
- delegates interested in keeping abreast of global trends and developments in international education
- international delegates interested in the VET sector and the overlapping areas.
9 February - Call for proposals opens
10 March - Call for proposals closes
1 June - Registration open
31 July - Early bird registration closes
10-13 October – AIEC 2023