Vocational education and training (VET)
This key intrest area focuses on sessions that are specific to the vocational education and training (VET) sector.
Topics under this KIA typically cover:
- The role of VET in the future of work
- Student recruitment and market diversification
- Innovations in and opportunities for VET offshore delivery
- Micro-credentials in VET
- Enhancing links with industry
- Learning abroad and internationalisation of the curriculum
Topics in this track will overlap with topics in most other key interest areas, but more specifically in transnational education (TNE), business development and strategy (BD&S), marketing (MKT), employability (EMP) and teaching and learning (T&L).
This KIA will be of interest to:
- VET representatives
- government representatives interested
- delegates interested in keeping abreast of global trends and developments in international education
- international delegates interested in the VET sector and the overlapping areas.