Teaching and learning (T&L)
This key interest area includes all elements of the teaching and learning process and experience in relation to international education.
Topics under this KIA typically cover:
- internationalisation of the curriculum (IoC)
- internationalisation at home (IoH)
- embedding international and cross-cultural perspectives within the curriculum
- innovative and digitally enabled approaches to course delivery and teaching practices
- curriculum badging and recognition
- engaging with learners
- peer-supported learning processes
- students as partners in global learning
- learning analytics
- assessment innovation
- program evaluation
- scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
- online and remote learning
- work-integrated learning (WIL)
- learning environments
- remote and online learning.
Topics in this key interest area may overlap with employability (EMP) and learning abroad (LA).
This KIA will be of interest to:
- higher education academic staff
- school teachers
- VET teachers
- academic content developers
- learning and educational designers
- teaching and learning experts
- curriculum leaders.
9 February - Call for proposals opens
10 March - Call for proposals closes
1 June - Registration open
31 July - Early bird registration closes
10-13 October – AIEC 2023