$10,000 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
Stand out from the crowd by being the sponsor of one of two coffee carts, where delegates can get ‘real coffee’.
This opportunity is a great way to mix with the delegates and incorporate your brand into all elements of the package. We will supply the coffee, barista, biodegradable co-branded cups (AIEC and your logo) at no additional cost to you, and we will also provide some furniture nearby where participants can wait and chat while the barista prepares their special brew.
This opportunity combines well with an exhibitor booth package or a networking lounge package for high brand visibility and high impact. Talk to us about how to make the most of this activation space!
At the conference
- Logo in the Program
- Coffee, biodegradable coffee cups (co-branded with AIEC and sponsor logos) and barista supplied by conference organisers.
- Promotion of one giveaway offer during the conference
- Logo/artwork on signage in the Exhibition Hall
- Opportunity to display signage or pull-up banner next to the coffee cart (provided by sponsor)
- Logo/branding on coffee cart (artwork provided by sponsor)
- Opportunity to display branded accessories/resources in the exhibition space (items provided by sponsor)
- Opportunity to purchase a booth at a discounted rate of 20% (for booth only, no registrations/furniture included). Subject to availability
- Opportunity to purchase additional lounge space at $220 per square metre (for space only, no registrations/furniture included). Subject to availability.
Emails, social media, and campaigns
- Engagement with the sponsor/exhibitor through social media
Website, app, and virtual platforms
- Virtual profile on the app and virtual platform – This includes the opportunity to upload your company bio, logo, useful links, digital resources, and contact details
- Logo and hyperlink on 'Our sponsors' page on the AIEC website
- Exhibitor listing on app and virtual platform
- Sponsor listing on the app and virtual platform
- Two (2) in-person registrations (including access to sessions, exhibition, all social events, and virtual platform)
- Opportunity to purchase additional conference registrations at the exhibitor rate
How to apply
Please submit your applicaiton via our Cvent online application form. There is no payment required at this stage.
Once your application is submitted, you will receive an automatic email acknowledging receipt of your application. Please contact us if you do not receive this email within 24 hours.
Your application will be reviewed by the AIEC Organising Committee, and you will be notified via email if your application has been accepted or declined.
Responses may take up to 10 working days, due to the popularity of some of the packages.
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read and understood the AIEC sponsorship and exhibition terms and conditions before you submit your application.