Coffee Cart - Sold out
$12,000 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
Stand out from the crowd by being the sponsor of one of two coffee carts, where delegates can get ‘real coffee’.
This opportunity is a great way to mix with the delegates and incorporate your brand into all elements of the package. We will supply the coffee, barista, biodegradable co-branded cups (AIEC and your logo) at no additional cost to you, and we will also provide some furniture nearby where participants can wait and chat while the barista prepares their special brew.
This opportunity combines well with an exhibitor booth package or a networking lounge package for high brand visibility and high impact. Talk to us about how to make the most of this activation space!
At the conference
- Logo in the Program
- Promotion of one giveaway offer during the conference
- Coffee, biodegradable coffee cups (co-branded with AIEC and sponsor logos) and barista supplied by conference organisers.
- 12 sqm of exhibition floor space which will include enough space for the coffee cart, counter and some furniture for the sponsor’s use
- Logo/branding on coffee cart (artwork provided by sponsor)
- Opportunity to display branded accessories/resources next to the coffee cart (items provided by sponsor)
- Opportunity to purchase a booth with a discount of 20% off the full price (for booth only, no registrations/furniture included). Subject to availability
Emails, social media, and campaigns
- Engagement with the sponsor/exhibitor through social media
Website and app
- Profile on the app – This includes the opportunity to upload your company bio, logo, useful links, digital resources, and contact details
- Logo and hyperlink on 'Our sponsors' page on the AIEC website
- Sponsor listing on the conference app
- Two (2) registrations (including access to sessions, exhibition, all social events, and virtual platform)
- Opportunity to purchase additional conference registrations at the exhibitor rate
- Opportunity to purchase a ‘group registration’ package
How to apply
Before you apply, please ensure you have read the detailed list of inclusions/exclusions for the package you are interested in.
Please submit your application via our Cvent online application form. There is no payment required at this stage.
Once your application is submitted, you will receive an automatic email acknowledging receipt of your application. Please contact us if you do not receive this email within 24 hours.
Your application will be reviewed by the AIEC Organising Committee, and you will be notified via email if your application has been accepted or declined.
Responses may take up to 10 working days, due to the popularity of some of the packages.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Application Form
Terms and Conditions
This package is available to two organisations.
Signage on the back wall of the Coffee Cart will be organized by the Conference Organiser. Additional signage such as banners or large standalone signage, rigging, etc. provided by sponsor must be approved by conference organizer.
Please ensure you have read and understood all the AIEC Sponsorship and Exhibition Terms and Conditions before you submit your application.Terms and Conditions
9 February - Call for proposals opens
10 March - Call for proposals closes
1 June - Registration open
July - Program released
31 July - Super early bird registration closes
4 September - Early bird registration closes
10–13 October – AIEC 2023