$8,000 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
Set yourself apart from the rest by sponsoring the juice bar, where delegates can get their juice daily.
This opportunity is the perfect way to engage with attendees and incorporate your brand into all elements of the package. We will supply the cart, a selection of freshly pressed juices and a staff member for service, at no additional cost to you.
This opportunity is only available to exhibitors who purchase a standard exhibition booth package, or sponsors who have exhibition space included in their package. It cannot be purchased as a standalone package.
Your booth will be located next to the Juice Cart, for high brand visibility and high impact. The location of the cart is at the discretion of the organiser, but it will be positioned in a high traffic area, and/or near a networking lounge.
Talk to us about how to make the most of this activation space!
At the conference
- Logo in the program
- Promotion of one giveaway offer during the conference
- Freshly pressed juices for the duration of the conference and staff member for service supplied by conference organisers
- Opportunity to brand additional items such as napkins and straws (at sponsor's expense)
- 6sqm exhibition floor space for the Juice Cart (to be placed next to your exhibition booth, or to combine within your exhibition booth)
- Logo/branding on juice cart (artwork provided by sponsor)
- Opportunity to display branded accessories/resources in the Juice Cart space (items provided by sponsor)
Emails, social media, and campaigns
- Engagement with the sponsor/exhibitor through social media
Website and app
- Profile on the app – This includes the opportunity to upload your company bio, logo, useful links, digital resources, and contact details
- Logo and hyperlink on 'Our sponsors' page on the AIEC website
- Sponsor listing on the conference app
- Juice Cart location on exhibition floor plan
9 February - Call for proposals opens
10 March - Call for proposals closes
1 June - Registration open
July - Program released
31 July - Super early bird registration closes
4 September - Early bird registration closes
10–13 October – AIEC 2023