Registration fees and inclusions
Registration will open on 4 June 2019.
All cancellations must be made in writing to Think Business Events at email@example.com.
For further information please read the AIEC terms and conditions.
Rates are in Australian dollars (AUD$), and inclusive of the goods and services tax (GST).
Please note that pre-conference sessions on Tuesday are not included in the conference registration and are at an additional cost.
Early bird (1)
Expires 1 August 2019
|Conference - Full Registration|
|IDP client and/or IEAA member||$1120||$1355|
|Non IDP client (2)/Non IEAA member (3)||$1355||$1640|
|School staff (5)||N/A||$985|
|Conference - Day registration|
|IDP client and/or IEAA member||N/A||$550|
|Non IDP client (2)/Non IEAA member||N/A||$655|
|School staff (5)||N/A||$410|
|Workshop (if also attending the conference)||N/A||TBC|
|Masterclass (if also attending the conference)||N/A||TBC|
|Pre-conference IEAA Research Roundtable|
|Roundtable (if also attending the conference)||N/A||TBC|
|Roundtable - student||N/A||TBC|
Important notes about discounted rates:
1. Early bird: To qualify for early bird registration, registration fees must be received by 1 August 2019. Registration fees are based on date of payment receipt, not the date of receipt of registration form.
2. IDP Education client: Applies to full or part time employees of an organisation that is an IDP Education client (education institution) at the time of registration, who must register with their work email. Your client status will be verified with the IDP Education Client Relations team upon registration.
3. IEAA member: Applies to members of IEAA at the time of registration. If your membership application is in progress, please ensure that you become a full member before registering at this rate. Your membership status will be verified by IEAA upon registration.
4. Speaker: Applies to presenters and co-presenters, lightning presenters or poster tour guides, café session facilitators, session chairs, panellists or co-panellists, panel moderators and/or session discussants. Speakers must be confirmed speakers and must have received written confirmation of their invitation to speak at the conference, chair a session or moderate a panel.
5. School staff: Applies to full-time staff at a primary or secondary Australian school and must use their work email address when registering as proof of school staff status.
6. Student: Applies to full-time students and must provide their student card as proof of student status when collecting their registration.
|Attendance at conference sessions||√||√||X||X||X|
|Morning and afternoon tea breaks||√||√||√||√||√|
|Access to exhibition||√||√||X||X||X|
|Conference materials (e.g. program)||√||√||X||X||X|
|Tickets to social events||√||X||X||X||X|
* applies on the day of the registration.