Why sponsor or exhibit AIEC?
Top reasons to get involved
- Participate in the largest annual gathering of international education policymakers and practitioners in Australia.
- Network with 1300 key institutional staff who represent a vital conduit of information to international students. Many of your current and prospective customers and employees will undoubtedly also have been international students and graduates.
- Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision makers across all sectors of education: universities, vocational education and training institutions, schools and English language centres in Australia.
- Learn about market trends, latest research findings and the future of the industry by attending some of the 80 programmed sessions.
- Showcase your products and services and promote your brand at one of the world’s top international education conferences.
Who should exhibit/sponsor?
- Government agencies or departments (e.g. Commonwealth or state departments, embassies)
- Media/publishing houses
- Higher education institutions or consortia
- Technology and software providers (e-learning, online payment solutions, marketing solutions)
- Student programs (internship or scholarship programs, study/work abroad programs, volunteer programs)
- Student service providers (financial/banking, accommodation, visas, insurance, jobs/employment)
- Consultancies (research, leadership and professional development, strategy)
Did you know?
- The education of international students generated a record $37.6 billion dollars in export income for Australia in 2018-19.
- International education is Australia’s largest services export and fourth largest of all export industries.
- International education is estimated to support around 250,000 jobs in Australia.
- There are over 750,000+ international students studying in Australia in 2019.