Sponsored session - Expression of Interest
$7,000 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
Entitlements are based on a 30 minute session.
If you are interested in getting your brand in front of our global audience of international education decision makers and influencers, we invite you to submit and expression of interest to sponsor a session at AIEC 2021.
As the program will only be released in July/August, we ask that you fill out the online application form and tick the EOI option so that we can match your interests with the right session and/or right speakers.
Once the program is available we will be in touch to discuss available options. Sponsored session applications will be reviewed and approved by the Organising Committee.
Benefits and inclusions
- Logo on the session holding slides before the session starts (on screen in the room, and/or on the virtual platform before live stream starts)
- Promo video played at the start of the session (30 seconds)
- Sponsor acknowledgement by chair at the start of the session
- Opportunity to display one (1) pull-up banners by the stage in the sponsored session (banner provided by sponsor)
- Logo in the sponsors’ section of the Pocket Program
- Logo on door signage of the session room (subject to availability)
- Logo on ‘our sponsors’ webpage on AIEC website
- Sponsor listing, including company description and logo on the virtual platform and app (link through to the sponsor virtual page)
- Logo listed next to the sponsored session in the program on the virtual platform
Optional add-on – Graphic illustration
- Graphic illustration(s) of the 30-minute session, including sponsor logo, shared via social media with sponsor hashtag –Approximate cost is AUD $3,000
- Original files of graphic illustration will be provided to the sponsor
- Subject to availability
To see examples of graphic illustrations from previous conferences, please AIEC 2019 Graphic illustrations.
These illustrations are usually available within a day of the session and get shared widely via social media. They are a great way to extend the ROI of your session sponsorship.
* Important notice relating to COVID-19 regulations
We are looking forward to meeting as many people as possible in person on the Gold Coast in October. We understand that some people will not be able to attend in person, so we are planning an omnichannel event and doing everything we can to ensure the virtual experience is just as rewarding and valuable as the in-person experience.
If the in-person conference cannot go ahead due to reasons beyond our control (for example, last-minute COVID-19 restrictions imposed by the Australian or Queensland governments), the conference will be delivered fully online via the virtual platform. Some or all of the entitlements listed above may no longer be deliverable in the virtual context. In this instance, the conference organiser will substitute certain in-person entitlements for virtual entitlements where possible.
For more information about changes to packages, you can view our full COVID-19 response and Terms and Conditions here. If you have questions or would like to discuss other options with us, please contact us via email.
How to apply
If you are interested in sponsoring a session at AIEC, please fill out the online application form.
AIEC sponsored sessions are subject to Committee approval, and can only be confirmed once the full program schedule has been confirmed (July at the earliest). We ask that you fill out the EOI in the application form so we can contact you as soon as possible to discuss options.
Terms and conditions
Please ensure you have read and understood the AIEC sponsorship and exhibition terms and conditions before you submit your application.