$11,000 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
Date: Wednesday 6 October 2021
Time: 5 - 6.30pm (tentative)
Expected attendees: 600
Tickets: This event is included in the full delegate registration. Additional tickets can be purchased by delegates or accompanying persons.
Catering: Beverages and finger food will be organised by the conference organiser.
Format: Casual seating and stand-up arrangements.
Benefits and inclusions
- Acknowledgement at Happy Hour
- Logo on signage at the sponsored event
- Logo in the Pocket Program
- Opportunity to display one (1) pull-up banner at the sponsored event (banner provided by sponsor)
- Promotion of the sponsored event to delegates at the conference (e.g. via app, announcements, holding slides, etc)
- Opportunity to place branded napkins at the sponsored event (items supplied by sponsor)
- Logo on 'our sponsors' webpage
- Logo on the sponsored 'social event' webpage
- Opportunity to provide one (1) virtual satchel insert – A4 double-sided (available on website and app)
- Sponsor listing on app, including company description and logo
- Logo displayed on online program
- Promotion of the sponsored event in the 2021 AIEC newsletter, acknowledging the sponsor
- Logo in selected promotional videos (e.g. pre-conference promotional video, wrap-up video, etc)
- Four (4) tickets to Happy Hour
How to apply
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor at AIEC, please fill out the online application form.
Once your application is received, it will be reviewed by the Organising Committee, and you will be notified via email if your application has been accepted or not. Please note that confirmation of an application may take up to 10 working days, due to the popularity of some of the packages.
Terms and conditions
Please ensure you have read and understood the AIEC sponsorship and exhibition terms and conditions before you submit your application.