$6,600 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
These networking spaces within the Exhibition Hall allow attendees to network, enjoy food and beverage during breaks, and conduct meetings in a relaxed setting.
The Networking Lounge sponsor will enjoy high brand visibility, and will have the opportunity to fully design and activate the space.
The networking lounge package is based on a minimum of 24 square metres, and includes one full in-person registration. Additional space can be purchased at $220 per square metre (subject to availability), and additional registrations can be purchased at the exhibitor rate.
The space can also be combined with other sponsorship packages. Why not combine the combine the ‘coffee cart’ and networking lounge packages into one? Or include a mobile charging station within the space?
All custom elements of the lounge design (including furniture and activations) will require full approval by the conference organiser, and must not conflict with other sponsors’ events or entitlements.
It is important to note that seating is a key part of a successful networking event, so we request that the lounge include seating options for at least 12 to 16 people per 24 sqm.
The table below details the basic inclusions of this package, but we will be eager to work with you to ensure you make the most of this unique opportunity.
At the conference
- Logo in the Program
- Promotion of one giveaway offer during the conference
- Lounge space (24 sqm) in the Exhibition Hall (space only, furniture not included)
- Opportunity to purchase an additional lounge space at $220 per square metre
- Logo/artwork on signage at the Networking Lounge
- Opportunity to display signage or pull-up banner at the Networking Lounge (provided by sponsor)
- Opportunity to display branded accessories/resources in the exhibition space (items provided by sponsor)
Emails, social media, and campaigns
- Engagement with the sponsor/exhibitor through social media
- Promotion of the Networking Lounge via AIEC newsletters, delegate emails, social media, info webinars and promo video(s)
Website, app, and virtual platforms
- Virtual profile on the app and virtual platform – This includes the opportunity to upload your company bio, logo, useful links, digital resources, and contact details
- Logo and hyperlink on 'Our sponsors' page on the AIEC website
- Exhibitor listing on app and virtual platform
- Sponsor listing on the app and virtual platform
- One (1) conference in-person registration (including access to sessions, exhibition, all social events, and virtual platform)
- Opportunity to purchase additional conference registrations at the exhibitor rate
How to apply
Please submit your applicaiton via our Cvent online application form. There is no payment required at this stage.
Once your application is submitted, you will receive an automatic email acknowledging receipt of your application. Please contact us if you do not receive this email within 24 hours.
Your application will be reviewed by the AIEC Organising Committee, and you will be notified via email if your application has been accepted or declined.
Responses may take up to 10 working days, due to the popularity of some of the packages.
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read and understood the AIEC sponsorship and exhibition terms and conditions before you submit your application.