$6,930 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
These networking spaces within the Exhibition Hall allow attendees to network, enjoy food and beverage during breaks, and conduct meetings in a relaxed setting.
The Networking Lounge sponsor will enjoy high brand visibility and will have the opportunity to fully design and activate the space.
The networking lounge package is based on a minimum of 24 square metres, and includes one full in-person registration. Additional space can be purchased at $290 incl. GST per square metre (subject to availability), and additional registrations can be purchased at the exhibitor rate.
Networking lounges will be strategically positioned near high traffic areas like coffee stations, charging stations, water dispensers, etc.
The design of the lounge and all elements within it (including furniture and activations) will require full approval by the conference organiser, and must not conflict with other sponsors’ events or entitlements.
All lounge designs and plans need to be submitted to the conference organiser for approval no later than [date].
Seating is a key part of a successful networking space, so a condition of your lounge sponsorship is that the lounge must include seating options for at least one person per two square metres.
The table below details the basic inclusions of this package, but we will be eager to work with you to ensure you make the most of this unique opportunity.
At the conference
- Logo in the Program
- Promotion of one giveaway offer during the conference
- Lounge space (24 sqm) in the Exhibition Hall (space only, furniture not included)
- Opportunity to purchase an additional lounge space at $290 per square metre (subject to availability)
- Opportunity to purchase a booth at a discounted rate of 20% (for booth only, no registrations/furniture included)(subject to availability)
- Logo/artwork on signage at the Networking Lounge
- Opportunity to display signage at the Networking Lounge (provided by sponsor)
- Opportunity to display branded accessories/resources in the lounge (items provided by sponsor)
Emails, social media, and campaigns
- Engagement with the sponsor/exhibitor through social media
- Promotion of the Networking Lounge via AIEC newsletters, delegate emails, social media, info webinars and promo video(s)
Website and app
- Profile on the app – This includes the opportunity to upload your company bio, logo, useful links, digital resources, and contact details
- Logo and hyperlink on 'Our sponsors' page on the AIEC website
- Sponsor listing on the conference app
- One (1) conference registration (including access to sessions, exhibition and all social events)
- Opportunity to purchase additional conference registrations at the exhibitor rate
- Opportunity to purchase a ‘group registration’ package
How to apply
Please submit your application via our Cvent online application form. There is no payment required at this stage.
Once your application is submitted, you will receive an automatic email acknowledging receipt of your application. Please contact us if you do not receive this email within 24 hours.
Your application will be reviewed by the AIEC Organising Committee, and you will be notified via email if your application has been accepted or declined.
Responses may take up to 10 working days, due to the popularity of some of the packages.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Application Form
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read and understood all the AIEC Sponsorship and Exhibition Terms and Conditions before you submit your application.
9 February - Call for proposals opens
10 March - Call for proposals closes
1 June - Registration open
31 July - Early bird registration closes
10-13 October – AIEC 2023