$6,600 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
The Lightning Lounge is a dedicated space for delegates to view and participate in lightning presentations. The Lightning Lounge is an opportunity to sponsor an exclusive lounge with high exposure and variety of branding opportunities.
Benefits and inclusionsDuring the conference:
- Logo in Pocket Planner
- Logo on signage in the sponsored space
- Opportunity to display one (1) pull-up banner in the sponsored space (banner provided by sponsor)
- Promotion of the sponsored space to delegates at the conference
- Opportunity to display corporate literature and/or branded accessories in the sponsored space (items provided by sponsor)
- Logo on touchscreen terminals in the Lightning Lounge
- Promotion of one giveaway offer during the conference
- One (1) full conference registration, virtual or in-person (including access to sessions, exhibition and all social events)
- Logo on ‘our sponsors’ and ‘speaker info’ webpages
- Sponsor listing, including company description and logo
- Sponsor acknowledgement on the virtual platform in the virtual Lightning Lounge
- Other benefits specific to the virtual Lightning Lounge will be available and confirmed closer to the event
We are looking forward to meeting as many people as possible in person on the Gold Coast in October. We understand that some people will not be able to attend in person, so we are planning an omnichannel event and doing everything we can to ensure the virtual experience is just as rewarding and valuable as the in-person experience.
If the in-person conference cannot go ahead due to reasons beyond our control (for example, last-minute COVID-19 restrictions imposed by the Australian or Queensland governments), the conference will be delivered fully online via the virtual platform. Some or all of the entitlements listed above may no longer be deliverable in the virtual context. In this instance, the conference organiser will substitute certain in-person entitlements for virtual entitlements where possible.
For more information about changes to packages, you can view our full COVID-19 response and Terms and Conditions here. If you have questions or would like to discuss other options with us, please contact us via email.
How to apply
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor at AIEC, please fill out the online application form.
Once your application is received, it will be reviewed by the Organising Committee, and you will be notified via email if your application has been accepted or not. Please note that confirmation of an application may take up to 10 working days, due to the popularity of some of the packages.
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read and understood the AIEC sponsorship and exhibition terms and conditions before you submit your application.