First-timers’ Networking and Orientation Function
$6,000 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
Date: Tuesday 18 October 2022
Time: 4–5pm (tentative)
Location: Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
This First-timers’ Networking and Orientation Function will take place on Tuesday 18 October 2022 and is only available for in-person attendees who are attending AIEC for the first time.
The event is included in the in-person full conference registration fee. Drinks and canapés will be organised by the conference organiser.
At the conference
- Logo in the Program
- Logo in pre-show reel in plenary sessions
- Opportunity to display signage or pull-up banner at the First-timers’ Networking and Orientation (provided by sponsor)
- Opportunity to place branded napkins at the First-timers’ Networking and Orientation (items supplied by sponsor)
- Logo/artwork on signage at the First-timers’ Networking and Orientation
- Acknowledgement in the speech (if applicable) by the conference host/chair at the First-timers’ Networking and Orientation
Emails, social media, and campaigns
- Engagement with the sponsor/exhibitor through social media
- Logo in promotional videos, e.g., pre-conference promotional video, wrap-up video, etc.
- Promotion of the [sponsored event] via AIEC newsletters, delegate emails, social media, info webinars and promo video(s)
Website, app, and virtual platforms
- Virtual profile on the app and virtual platform – This includes the opportunity to upload your company bio, logo, useful links, digital resources, and contact details
- Logo and hyperlink on 'Our sponsors' page on the AIEC website
- Exhibitor listing on app and virtual platform
- Sponsor listing on the app and virtual platform
- Logo on the sponsored First-timers’ Networking and Orientation page on the app and virtual platform
- First-timers’ Networking and Orientation listed on the sponsor's profile on the app and virtual platform
- Promotion of the First-timers’ Networking and Orientation on the virtual platform home screen
- Logo and hyperlink on the sponsored 'Social event' page on the AIEC website
- Opportunity to purchase additional registrations at the exhibitor rate
- Four (4) tickets to the First-timers’ Networking and Orientation
How to apply
Please submit your applicaiton via our Cvent online application form. There is no payment required at this stage.
Once your application is submitted, you will receive an automatic email acknowledging receipt of your application. Please contact us if you do not receive this email within 24 hours.
Your application will be reviewed by the AIEC Organising Committee, and you will be notified via email if your application has been accepted or declined.
Responses may take up to 10 working days, due to the popularity of some of the packages.
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read and understood the AIEC sponsorship and exhibition terms and conditions before you submit your application.