$6,000 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
The Destination sponsor opportunity at AIEC is exclusive to city and state-based organisations in the host city or state. It is available to local government bodies and agencies, as well as local education providers such as universities, VET institutions or private education providers.
The minimum investment of $6,000 inclusive of GST offers a wide range of opportunities to promote your organisation both in the lead up to the event, at the event itself and after the conference.
This package is limited to eight opportunities.
At the conference
- Logo in the Program
- Logo in pre-show reel in plenary sessions
- Logo on signage in plenary sessions
- Logo on signage throughout the venue, e.g., session rooms, exhibition, foyers, etc.
Emails, social media, and campaigns
- Engagement with the sponsor/exhibitor through social media
- Logo in emails to registered delegates
- Logo in promotional videos, e.g., pre-conference promotional video, wrap-up video, etc.
- Logo in AIEC newsletters and eblasts to the AIEC database (14,000+ contacts)
- Opportunity to provide a short article in the AIEC "Destination Gold Coast" eblast to registered delegates
- Acknowledgement of sponsor at the pre-conference speaker briefing info session (if applicable)
Website, app, and virtual platforms
- Virtual profile on the app and virtual platform – This includes the opportunity to upload your company bio, logo, useful links, digital resources, and contact details
- Logo and hyperlink on 'Our sponsors' page on the AIEC website
- Exhibitor listing on app and virtual platform
- Sponsor listing on the app and virtual platform
- Logo and hyperlink on 'Home' page on the AIEC website, rotating with other sponsors
- Logo and hyperlink on 'Destination' page on the AIEC website, rotating with other sponsors
- Opportunity to purchase additional conference registrations at the exhibitor rate
How to apply
Please submit your applicaiton via our Cvent online application form. There is no payment required at this stage.
Once your application is submitted, you will receive an automatic email acknowledging receipt of your application. Please contact us if you do not receive this email within 24 hours.
Your application will be reviewed by the AIEC Organising Committee, and you will be notified via email if your application has been accepted or declined.
Responses may take up to 10 working days, due to the popularity of some of the packages.
Looking for a unique opportunity?
We have a list of different opportunities to suit all budgets and objectives, but if you are looking for something special or have an idea that caters to your unique requirements as well as those of the conference, we would love to tailor a sponsorship package to suit your needs.
Packages can be built from the existing sponsorship opportunities above, or other sponsorship ideas. The total investment will be decided upon receipt of your application, and contra agreements can be arranged.
Please email your proposal to the conference organiser and we will get back to you.
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read and understood the AIEC sponsorship and exhibition terms and conditions before you submit your application.