$6,300 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
The Destination sponsor opportunity at AIEC is available only to city and state-based organisations in the host city or state, including local government bodies and agencies, as well as local education providers such as universities, VET institutions or private education providers.
The minimum investment of $6,300 inclusive of GST offers a wide range of opportunities to promote your organisation both in the lead up to the event, at the event itself and after the conference.
At the conference
- Logo in the Program
- Logo in pre-show reel in plenary sessions
- Logo on signage throughout the venue, e.g., session rooms, exhibition, foyers, etc.
Emails, social media, and campaigns
- Engagement with the sponsor/exhibitor through social media
- Logo in emails to registered delegates
- Logo in promotional videos, e.g., pre-conference promotional video, wrap-up video, etc.
- Logo in AIEC newsletters and eblasts to the AIEC database (14,000+ contacts)
- Opportunity to provide a short article in the AIEC "Destination Adelaide" eblast to registered delegates
- Acknowledgement of sponsor at the pre-conference speaker briefing info session (if applicable)
Website and app
- Profile on the app – This includes the opportunity to upload your company bio, logo, useful links, digital resources, and contact details
- Sponsor listing on the app
- Logo and hyperlink on 'Our sponsors' page on the conference website
- Logo and hyperlink on 'Home' page on the AIEC website, rotating with other sponsors
- Logo and hyperlink on 'Destination' page on the AIEC website, rotating with other sponsors
- Opportunity to purchase additional conference registrations at the exhibitor rate
- Opportunity to purchase a ‘group registration’ package
How to apply
Please submit your application via our Cvent online application form. There is no payment required at this stage.
Once your application is submitted, you will receive an automatic email acknowledging receipt of your application. Please contact us if you do not receive this email within 24 hours.
Your application will be reviewed by the AIEC Organising Committee, and you will be notified via email if your application has been accepted or declined.
Responses may take up to 10 working days, due to the popularity of some of the packages.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Application Form
Terms and Conditions
This package is limited to organisations based in South Australia.
Please ensure you have read and understood all the AIEC Sponsorship and Exhibition Terms and Conditions before you submit your application.
9 February - Call for proposals opens
10 March - Call for proposals closes
1 June - Registration open
31 July - Early bird registration closes
10-13 October – AIEC 2023