Promote your session at AIEC
Read these useful tips on how to promote your session onTwitter, Linkedin blogs and emails using the AIEC "I'm speaking" web tiles.
- If you are on Twitter, make sure you are following @AIEC so you get the latest updates and can start joining the conversation even before you get to the conference.
- Make sure you use the conference hashtag #aiec2019 each time you tweet about AIEC 2019
- Post tweets about your session right up until it starts
- Share insights on what some of the topics you'll cover in your presentations, and share links to relevant articles online
- Share the date and time of your session, and don't forget to include the title of your presentation
- Share your sessions' 'permalink' (unique URL)
You can direct followers to your session on the online program, by copying and pasting the URL. To get the unique URL to your session, click on 'permalink' from the pop-up window. This will show the unique URL in your browser's address bar, which you can then copy and paste into social media posts, emails or websites.
The program will be available on the conference app shortly before the conference starts. Watch this space!
Once you download the app, make sure create a profile, so you can start interacting with other delegates through the comments box.
- Place mouse over image to see banner size
- Right click on image you want to download
- Select 'Save Image As'
- Save to your computer
21 January - Online submission opens
1 March - Online submission closes
May - Call for proposals notifications
4 June - Registration opens
1 August - Early bird registration closes
8 October - Registration closes
15 October 2019 - Conference starts