Workshop | Intled 101: An introduction to our sector
Date: Tuesday 5 October 2021
Time: 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Venue: Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
Registration fee: AUD $100
This session is only offered to in-person delegates.
If you are new to international education in Australia or new to AIEC, join us for this informative session that will provide you with a holistic view of Australia’s international education industry. It doesn’t matter whether you work in admissions, student support, recruitment, mobility or transnational education. You will be introduced to valuable tools and resources that will assist you in keeping your knowledge current.
This workshop will equip you and ensure you are ‘in the know’ on all things #intled. It will also include some networking time, so it is a great opportunity to meet people before the full conference program kicks off the at the Welcome Reception.
During the session you will learn:
- the origins and status of the sector globally
- the broad impact of COVID-19 and how different areas pivoted to new ways of working
- the regulatory environment in Australia as well as the key ministers and peak bodies
- the challenges and opportunities for international education in Australia
- valuable tools and resources to assist you in keeping your knowledge current.
Who should attend
This session is recommended for:
- newcomers to the international education (one to three years of experience in the sector)
- first-time attendees at AIEC
Speakers will be confirmed soon.