No. of speakers
Maximum number of speakers: 2
You do not need to nominate a chair. A chair will be appointed by the Program Committee.
A 30 minute presentation will be paired up with another 30-minute presentation, each on a common key interest area or sector, representing different perspectives on a similar topic.
Each presentation is considered a separate presentation, and may address different topics within the same key interest area (or conference track).
Sessions that include 2 presentations, are referred to as ‘thematic sessions’.
A thematic session will follow this format:
- Chair intro (5 min)
- Presentation #1 (30 min, including presentation and Q&A)
- Change over (5 min)
- Presentation #2 (30 min, including presentation and Q&A)
- Chair closing remarks and housekeeping notes (5 min)
For each presentation, we recommend 20 minutes of presentation and 10 minutes for Q&A.
Proposals for presentations are assessed based on the quality and relevance of the content, the proposed delivery, and their value within the context of AIEC.
Read review and selection criteria
The room will be set up in theatre style unless otherwise noted.
Standard equipment in session rooms includes:
- lectern and microphone
- data projector
- projection screen/plasma display
- preview monitor (you will be able to see your slides in front of you while presenting from lectern)
- wireless presenter (clicker)
- head table and table microphones
- cordless microphone for Q&A