First-timers’ Networking Function
$7000 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
This function will take place on Tuesday 10 October 2017. Delegates attending AIEC 2017 for the first time will be encouraged to attend this event.
Date: Tuesday 10 October 2017
The First-timers’ Networking Function will be held immediately prior to the conference Opening Plenary.
Expected attendees: 100
Approximately 35% of delegates each year attend the conference for the first time.
Tickets: This event is free for all first-timers attending AIEC and is included in the full conference registration fee.
Catering: Drinks and canapés will be organised by the conference organiser.
Format: Stand-up event
Key sponsorship entitlements
- Logo in the Pocket Program
- Naming rights to the sponsored event
- One (1) pull-up banner at the sponsored event (banner provided by sponsor)
- Promotion of the sponsored event to delegates at the conference (e.g. via app, announcements, holding slides, etc)
- Opportunity to place branded napkins (items supplied by sponsor)
- Opportunity to make a three to five minute address to all delegates at the function
- Logo on ‘our sponsors’ webpage
- Logo on the sponsored ‘social event’ webpage
- One (1) virtual satchel insert (x1) – A4 double sided (available on website and app)
- Logo in selected promotional videos – e.g. pre-conference promotional video, wrap-up video, etc.
- Promotion of the event to delegates in 2017 AIEC newsletter
- Four (4)tickets to the sponsored event.
If you are interested in sponsoring the First-timers’ Networking Function, please fill out the online application form, or contact the conference organiser at email@example.com for more information.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions apply. Please read the terms and conditions before you submit your application.