Friday Networking Breakfast
$4000, inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
The Friday networking breakfast is a great opportunity to solidify bonds made throughout the conference and a good opportunity to interact with the delegates.
Date: Friday 13 October 2017
Time: 8.00am - 9.00am
Location: Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart
Expected attendees: 400
As this is a new event, expected numbers are estimated at 50% of average attendance on Friday at past conferences.
Tickets: This breakfast is included in the full conference or Friday day delegate registrations.
Catering: Tea/coffee and breakfast items will be organised by the conference organiser.
Format: Stand up breakfast buffet style
Key sponsorship entitlements
- Logo in the Pocket Program
- Naming rights to the sponsored event
- One (1) pull-up banner at the sponsored event (banner provided by sponsor)
- Promotion of the sponsored event to delegates at the conference (e.g. via app, announcements, holding slides, etc)
- Opportunity to place branded napkins (items supplied by sponsor)
- Logo on ‘our sponsors’ webpage
- Logo on the sponsored ‘social event’ webpage
- One (1) virtual satchel insert – A4 double sided (available on website and app)
- Logo in selected promotional videos – e.g. pre-conference promotional video, wrap-up video, etc.
- Promotion of the event to delegates in 2017 AIEC newsletter
- Four (4) tickets to the sponsored event.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Friday Networking Breakfast, please fill out the online application form, or contact the conference organiser at email@example.com for more information.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions apply. Please read the terms and conditions before you submit your application.