Promote your session at AIEC
Read these useful tips on how to promote your session onTwitter, Linkedin blogs and emails using the AIEC "I'm speaking" web tiles.
- If you are on Twitter, make sure you are following @AIEC so you get the latest updates and can start joining the conversation even before you get to the conference.
- Make sure you use the conference hashtag #aiec2018 each time you tweet about your session
- Post tweets about your session right up until it starts
- Share insights on what some of the topics you'll cover in your presentations, and share links to relevant articles online
- Share the date and time of your session, and don't forget to include the title of your presentation
- You can also direct followers to your session or your speaker profile on the online program, by copying and pasting the URL
The program will be available on the conference app shortly before the conference starts.
Once you download the app, make sure create a profile, so you can start interacting with other delegates through the commens box.
Use these webtiles for your linkedin posts, email signatures and tweets:
|PowerPoint 4:3 promotional flyer|
|PowerPoint 16:9 promotional flyer|