All confirmed speakers must be registered users in the X-CD system, and ensure their speaker profiles are submitted and updated by no later than 8 July 2016. If you need to make updates to your profile after this date, contact the conference manager via email.
Please ensure that all your details are correct, as this is how they will appear on the website, in the program, on the conference app and in all related conference collateral and promotional materials.
The conference organisers may edit your bio according to AIEC style guidelines.
Information for program
Information for the conference program includes:
- first name
- last name
- organisation and/or department/faculty
The biography should:
- be no longer than 200 words
- be written in paragraph form (long paragraphs)
- be written in the third person
- avoid use of bulleted and numbered lists
- avoid the curriculum vitae (CV) style.
- Can be submitted and uploaded directly to the speaker profile in X-CD
- Preferred format: 400x400 pixels, 72 dpi, JPEG or PNG, non-pixelated or blurry.