Registration fees and inclusions
Please refer to important notes below regarding registration rates before you register, as a change in registration type may incur an administration fee.
Early bird rates applied until 19 August 2016.
Early bird (1)
|Conference - Full registration|
|Non IDP client (2)/ Non IEAA member (3)||$1260||$1530|
|IDP client and/or IEAA member||$1040||$1260|
|School staff (5)||$915|
|Conference - Day registration|
|Non IDP client / Non IEAA member||$610||$610|
|IDP client and/or IEAA member||$510||$510|
|Workshop (if also attending the conference)||$290|
|Pre-conference IEAA International Research Roundtable|
|Roundtable (if also attending the conference)||$250|
|roundtable - Student||$120|
Important notes about discounted rates:
- Early bird: To qualify for early bird registration, registration fees must be received by Friday 19 August 2016. Registration fees are based on date of payment receipt, not the date of receipt of registration form.
- IDP Education client: Applies to full or part time employees of an organisation that is an IDP Education client at the time of registration, who must register with their work email. Your client status will be verified with the IDP Education Client Relations team upon registration.
- IEAA member: Applies to members of IEAA at the time of registration and provide your IEAA membership number. If your membership application is in progress, please ensure that you become a full member before the conference commences on 18 October 2016. Your membership status will be verified by IEAA upon registration.
- Speaker: Applies to presenters and co-presenters, poster presenters or poster tour guides, café session facilitators, session chairs, panellists or co-panellists, panel moderators and/or session discussants. Speakers must be confirmed speakers and must have received written confirmation of their invitation to speak at the conference, chair a session or moderate a panel.
- School staff: Applies to full-time staff at a primary or secondary Australian school and must use their work email address when registering as proof of school staff status.
- Student: Applies to full-time students and must provide their student card as proof of student status when collecting their registration.
|Full conference||Day (*) conference||Workshop(s) (*)||Roundtable (*)|
|Attendance at conference sessions||√||√||x||x|
|Morning and afternoon tea breaks||√||√||√||√|
|Access to exhibition||√||√||x||x|
|Conference materials (e.g. program)||√||√||x||x|
|Tickets to social events||√||x||x||x|
|Attendance at workshop session(s)||x||x||√||x|
|Attendance at roundtable session||x||x||x||√|
* applies on the day of the registration.