The power of PRISMS
Date: Tuesday 9 October 2018
Time: 1 – 4pm
Location: ICC, Sydney
Registration fee: $300/$355
The Department of Education and Training’s Provider Registration and International Student Management System (PRISMS) is a powerful tool for admissions, compliance and recruitment professionals. But are you using it – and the data it holds – to your advantage?
This workshop will take you on a deep dive into PRISMS, including:
- organisational structures – controlling users and access monitoring
- course variations and reporting changes:
- deferment, suspension and misbehaviour
- non-payment, exclusion, non-attendance
- provider transfers
- confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation/Welfare (CAAW) letters and variations
- managing agents and interpreting agent data reports.
Participants will also discuss ways to integrate PRISMS with other student management platforms.
Key interest area: Admissions and compliance (A&C)
Ben Houston, Business Manager, Department of Education and Training, Australian Government, Australia
Ingrid Elliston, Manager, International Admissions and Recruitment, University of New England, Australia
Anurag Kanwar, General Counsel, TOP Education Institute, Australia
Geza Karacsony (Chair), Convener, IEAA Admissions and Compliance Network; Executive Governance Officer, ESOS, Western Sydney University, Australia
By attending this workshop, you will
- increase your understanding of how PRISMS works
- learn how to better extract and interpret PRISMS data
- exchange best practice tips and insights.
This workshop is aimed at staff who manage PRISMS data for admissions, course variations, student and agent data extraction, updates of course locations and fees.